What are eStatements?
eStatements are an exact replica of the statement you have been receiving in the mail. It is an account listing for the same period as your paper statement.
• eStatements are FREE
• View and balance your statement online anytime
• No paper statements
• Able to view up to the past 18 months of account statements
• Email notification every month when your statement is ready
It’s Easy To Get Started
• Log into your Online Banking Account.
• Click on the eStatement tab. This will direct you to the eStatement sign-up page.
• You will need a copy of a recent statement. Enter the first account number listed on your statement, your name, statement date, social security information and email address.
• Read and accept the Online Statement Agreement.
• Select electronic for the delivery preference for each listed account.
• Click on Update Account Preferences.
• Click on the My Statements tab to view your available eStatements.
That’s all there is to it. The Welcome Back page provides instructions on printing, viewing and downloading your e-statements. Be sure to view Other Documents section for special promotions and events.