MISSION STATEMENT OF BANK OF LUXEMBURG
We strive to have a positive impact on the lives of people.
Bank of Luxemburg was originally launched as a rural exchange bank on October 6, 1903 in Luxemburg, Wisconsin. It was located in the south side of the Wisconsin House. Bank of Luxemburg currently operates nine banking offices in Kewaunee, Door and Brown County. Bank of Luxemburg also offers a full service investment department. Investment services allow our customers the opportunity to learn more about investments, financial & retirement planning, and estate planning.